Reckon Magazine gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in a high-end, well respected, independent publication. Reckon Magazine is well respected by the major model agencies, PR Companies and Agents in New York City and around the world. Being published exposes your work in over 50 Major Fashion Countries and Cities around the world. We look forward to publishing your work.
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Reckon Magazine reserves the rights to Accept or Deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue it’s being submitted for.
Reckon Magazine doesn’t provide free print copies to collaborators but a free copy of the digital version or tear sheets can be provided upon request. In addition, Reckon Magazine does not pay for submissions; all photo shoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. Once your submissions are accepted they must not be posted online or any social media until released by Reckon Magazine. Preference will be given to unpublished work.
- We accept Fashion, Beauty & Written Submissions
- All submission should be between 4-12 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi.
- For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have a minimum of 4 different looks. Editorials with one look will or editorials featuring one designer will not be accepted.
- Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submission and you provide the high resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. Be sure to ensure that every team member is listed and spelled correctly prior to sending files as we will not be held responsible or any errors within the credits. Credits should be placed in a editable document, word document preferred, and sent alongside the high resolution images. Credits should be in the following format; POSITION: Full Name or ITEM: Brand Name for clothing.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of Reckon Magazine.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submissions:
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to submissions@ReckonMag.com with the subject line “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission”.
- There is little or no space left for the issue submitted for.
- Work was submitted after the deadline.
- The quality of the images aren’t to our standard.
- The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
Although your rejection could be due to any of the above stated reasons, we will not have time to state which of the reason applied to the submission. Please note that all submissions will NOT be replied to, you will receive an acceptance email once your submission has been accepted, if you don’t receive a reply within 7-10 days of your submission then it wasn’t accepted.
- All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue. There is no deadline for online submissions.
- If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
- Deadlines for print issue will be mentioned in acceptance email and within this page when applicable.
Not all information and updates can be sent to everyone that is or has been associated to Reckon Magazine as we don’t have the emails of everyone. To get all updates and information please like our facebook page.